• Introduce, etc. (Roles?)
• We’re doing Jack the Ripper
• Adam: History of Jack the Ripper: Who he was, victims, etc.
• As you follow the game, Journalist collects more and more newspapers.
• Henrik: Talkabout finding clues, pointing and clicking, how you explore the world “through”the newspapers and can only access the areas that are mentioned in them.
• Story element: He finds a clue to a possible murder scene.
• Anya: How the Ripper murders were much more than just violent attacks, how the story was exploited by the media.
• Why the newspaper style is important.
• Puzzles and how they don’t break the suspension of disbelief with out of place puzzles. (Like a giant sliding puzzle in the middle of the London skyline… Lolwhut?)
• Flowchart of one puzzle. (The wall puzzle)